About the Conference
On behalf of the Organizing Committee, we would like to invite you to attend the 18th International Conference on Tribology - SERBIATRIB ’23 that will be held in Kragujevac (Serbia), at the Faculty of Engineering, University of Kragujevac, May 17-19, 2023.
This Conference is traditionally organized every two years, by Serbian Tribology Society and the Faculty of Engineering University of Kragujevac since 1989, with large participation of different universities and major industry players. The Serbian Tribology Society is a full member of the International Tribology Council (ITC) and Balkan Tribological Association.
The aim of the SERBIATRIB ’23 is to bring together researchers and engineers, to present and discuss ideas, experience, challenges, research results and potential solutions on topics relating to research and practice in tribology.
• Fundamentals of friction and wear
• Tribological properties of solid materials
• Surface engineering and coating tribology
• Lubricants and lubrication
• Tribotesting and tribosystem monitoring
• Tribology in machine elements
• Tribology in manufacturing processes
• Tribology in transportation engineering
• Design and calculation of tribocontacts
• Sealing tribology
• Nano and microtribology
• Other topics related to tribology
We hope that the SERBIATRIB ’23 Conference, bringing together specialists, research scientists and industrial technologists, will stimulate new ideas and concepts, promoting further advances in the field of tribology.